Covid-19 RulesFOR YOUR SAFETY & OURS
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we ask that you bring no more than 2 additional guests with you and that everyone in your party wears a mask or face covering. We don’t allow children. If you are feeling ill on the day of your appointment, have a cough, or fever, we kindly ask that you call or text us to reschedule your appointment. The safety of our staff and our guests is of the utmost importance to us.
Please review our guidelines before your appointment
Thank you in advance for your cooperation as we work to keep you, your guests and our staff safe.
- Dresses are fully sanitized before each new appointment.
- Masks or face coverings must be present and worn while entering the salon and worn throughout your time with us.
- Brides may only bring up to 2 additional guests to their appointment in order to limit the number of people in the salon at one time.
- We offer complimentary hand sanitizer and will ask you to kindly use it upon entry as an extra precaution.
- If you are exhibiting flu or cold like symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you experience symptoms during your appointment, we’ll kindly ask you and your party to reschedule in an abundance of caution.
- Our stylists are unable to be in the room during try on, but the bride may have a guest in the dressing room with her.
- No children under the age of 17 will be allowed entry.
- No outside food or beverages may be brought into the salon.
Appointment times are 60 minutes, please arrive 10 minutes early
- Upon arrival, call 847-450-3914 and we will greet you at the entrance that is normally locked. (We don’t allow walk-ins.)
HIGH-END GOWNS AT AT A FRACTION OF THE COST
We have a coveted selection of couture gowns ready for purchase.